The MaskGorade is here – Halloween Cocktail Gala Night - HalloWeekend
We have all been through hell and back its time to come out safely.
Be safe and be respectful.
Times have changed and so have we. Instead of one large Halloween party we are having two smaller socially distanced horror fests with a HalloWeekend.
Bring your best and contribute to the vibe with your mask of Awe and Gore .
ON FRIDAY - Harrys will be having a low-key scary Dinner on Friday night for those wanting a lighter evening and Surfa Rosa gorey warm up bloody drinks
ON SATURDAY – Both Harrys and Surfa Rosa will host the Gala MaskGorade on Saturday 31st for Halloween.
All guests must wear a scary and pimped up Covid mask as part of their outfit and wear when not seated or eating. .
Prizes for the best Halloween Mask’Gorade
NO MASKGORADE MASK – NO ENTRY
TAPAS DINNER TABLES – This includes - Entry / cocktail / tapas dinner
These are available and limited.
Booths and Isolation Tapas tables are available in the various sizes for you and your closest and dearest.
These tables are equipped with sanitiser and are socially spaced or separated.
15 pax – Haunted Mansion Isolation Booth – 15pax x R250
10pax – Extended Vampire family castle Isolation Booth 10 x R250
8 pax – Eerie Attic Penthouse isolation Booth 8 x R250
6 pax – Masked Marvel mates tables 6 x R250
Numbers are limited for safety and COVID regulations.
These VIP booths are limited and available for R250 per person including your scary Tapas cocktail dinner
Masked Harrys Ranger Tickets - R150 (very limited)
Lone Surfa Rosa Ranger R150 ( limited)
Please note that all Patrons will be required to wear there masks when not seated at there booth or table or allocated space.
Doors open at 4pm
Venue closed by 11:55pm
Resident Harrys and Surfa Rosa DJs will be spinning tunes and bringing good vibes to the night
Complimentary horror makeup photo booth, come early to avoid the queue.
They will be setting the vibe In three MaskGorade rooms :
West Coast Wah
Old Man COYOTE
Specialty haunted cocktail potions and specials!
Outside areas will be provided for smoking.
All guests will be required to wear Masks on entry and Halloween masks around the venue when not seated at tables / booths or at the bar.
Due to COVID regulations, tickets are very limited and are sold in group spaces.
No Tickets will be available at the door so please buy your to purchase your tickets direct with us for the allocated Booths and tables or groups settings in the allocated sections or purchase online through the Howler ticket link to be launched tomorrow morning.
Tickets are extremely limited
Mail for enquiry's
Bookings Enquiry's on firstname.lastname@example.org
For Up dates follow our event on our facebook page :
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
To prevent the spread of covid-19, the following will be in place.
- All Guests will be temperature scanned and entered digitally into our Dineplan COVID scan Application with : first name, surname and address and contact details.
- Limited capacity as per COVID capacity limits
- ID is essential upon entry
- Sanitising of hands is compulsory on entry and at various station points around the venue.
- Temperature, first name, surname and address and contact will be taken.
- No mask, no entry.
- Please respect social distancing & safety of those around you.
- Tables & seating will be spaced out according to government regulations.
- Sanitiser will be available for use all over the venue at stations and on each booked booth.
- Social distancing will be enforced.
- If you have been feeling unwell or have a high temperature please do not attend
– Right of Admission reserved - If you have a ticket and present with high temperature you will not be allowed entry and may be eligible for a refund.